Our Maternity Program is a residential program helping pregnant girls and women who are living in crisis and in need of a healthy and safe environment. We support women of any age through their pregnancy and up to delivery of their baby, ensuring they receive vital prenatal care and education.
Our goal is to ensure healthy mothers and the delivery of healthy babies, and to equip our mothers and their families to live independently.
Clients attend parenting and child-birth classes, have access to vocational and educational services, and receive nutritional, medical and healthcare support while having a safe place to live.
Specific services in our Maternity Program include:
- A Healthy and Safe Place to Live
- Individual Service Plan
- Access to Prenatal Care
- Educational/Vocational Services
- Financial Literacy
- Evidenced-Base Groups
- Vocational Training
- Parenting Education
- Adoption Support
- Prevention Substance Use Disorder
- Mental Health Support
- Women alienated from their families due to pregnancy
- Court-ordered adolescents and adults
- Foster Care clients
- Women from under-served counties who are at risk for infant mortality/morbidity, low birth weight, premature birth or having a baby born addicted to a substance
- High-risk pregnant adolescents and women
- Women experiencing homelessness
- Survivors of incest, sexual and/or physical abuse, neglect and family violence
- Pregnant women or those at risk of substance and alcohol use disorder
If you would like to learn more about the maternity program, please contact Alina Bejenari phone at 704-372-4663 or by email at email@example.com.