At Sarah’s House, we provide a residential program for young mothers and their recently birthed children. Administered by a dedicated 24/7 staff, Sarah’s House serves girls and women in foster care under the legal custody of the Department of Social Services.
Here we help mothers and their babies transition and prepare for self-sufficiency and independence while ensuring their health and safety.
Services & Education
- Individual Needs Assessment
- 24- Hour Supervised Residential Care
- Healthy Parenting Classes
- Early Childhood Development
- Financial Literacy
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Independent Living Classes/Skills Development
- Family Counseling (if needed)
- Education Services
- Case Management Services
- Career/Vocational Training
- Parenting Skills Development
- Health and Nutrition Education
- Trauma and Attachment Disorder
- Substance Abuse Prevention
- Mentoring /Tutoring
- Life Skills Training
Want to Learn More about Sarah’s House?
If you would like to learn more, please contact Alina Bejenari by phone at 704-372-4663 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.